Saturday, September 1, 2007

PINNOCHIO's FATE

PINNOCHIO's FATE

.

Come to think of it, I'm not even original

My words are borrowed, my thoughts - oh dear, all recycled !

My pain , my pleasure: cleverly programmed, groomed, and taught

In a temporal 3D container, neatly sealed and caught

Then just to be sure, I was given a self-centered mind

Completed with narrow tunnel-vision, just as good as blind

And in this mode, I was set out to sail the globe

Somewhere a gigantic wheel keeps turning,

ever tightening the rope

...

If I had been given wings, I'd have long flown away

My wooden legs had left me ... stranded right here on clay

The only move I can do now is imagination !

... After all my inscrutable maker did have some compassion
...

Thank you Father

... for the priceless gift.
.
.


No comments: